Tuesday, January 15, 2008

carter's feeling a little off today...

today i woke up feeling a little weird. all my roommates are at school while i sleep in and wait until i go to work. i keep forgetting school actually started and they're finding out what all their new classes are like, what sexy males might be in their classes, if they know anyone, and what their teachers are like. i kind of miss that, to be honest. but lets be real, other than that, i'm not missing much. so what will i do to fill my day?

-probably lay in my bed for a little while longer. it's just so comfy i can't seem to get out.
-shower...it's probably time, my hair is greasy and my feet stank.
-finish up my roll of film and get it developed. i need to see if i'm doing anything right on this new slr.
-pick up a frame at hobby lobby. amber will appreciate that i'm framing the doors of lincoln poster, yes?
-write a card
-alas, go to work.

that should easily fill the day. this post is more of a list of things i need to do rather than entertainment for anyone else and i apologize for that.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i saw you at hobby lobby on this day. and i forced you to take an awkward photo with my sis. good times!