Saturday, February 27, 2010

gotta hold the records.

although most times i look back on old writing (i.e. the blog posts before this one) and get a little bit red in the face or feel this thing where my brain feels fuzzy like it hardly remembers the person i was when i wrote that thing down way back when and would almost probably rather deny being the one who wrote that down, i decided today...to write. to hold the record, to follow me through my transitions, moving from city to city, apartment to house, and travelling around the world to see it and my family and my friends.

that preface felt forced but seems necessary, as my last entry was long ago. i mostly just want to write and read and then write some more and then if people want to, i want them to read. i don't want to stop writing because i fear others are bored. i want to write and write and write. even if that means the words that come out aren't for everyone, or really, for anyone. i am not a writer and i am not a poet and i don't necessarily care about either writing or rhyming. i will probably never be good at something i don't care about so please don't expect ANYTHING interesting. i am an avid follower of a few blogs, and those few blogs have inspired me. i'd like to do this on some sort of basis. hopefully a regular one. BUT. i easily get caught up in the busyness of everything or no, i get caught up in whatever i can blame my mindlessness on. so when i'm doing whatever that thing is and i'm not writing anything down, just know that i'm probably really busy.

No comments: