Wednesday, March 24, 2010

endless satisfaction, friends.

this week i think i may have experienced what so many of us are looking for.  true love.

i've been touched in all the right places.  i've received a healthy balance of the wild side and tenderness.

my very bones have been manipulated and my lover's duty is to make my vulnerable body perfect.  it is his duty to make me feel good.

i am my lover's sculpture and my body is his open book.

i leave my lover with confidence, knowing that he wants to see me twice more this week.

who needs men?  who needs FOOD?

so long as i have my chiropractor, i have endless satisfaction.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

ummmmmm. first of all, "a healthy balance of the wild side and tenderness"??? are ya kiddin' me?! LOLZ. so much of the lolz.

also. i like the new look of the blog! it's so hip! and happening!

i like your mind.

Unknown said...

welcome to the wonderous world of chiropractic care.